Re: [miniaturebooks] Miniature Classics Library

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
      The DelPrado books where issued a few years ago in various countries:
      England, Spain, Greece, Italy and South Africa I know of so far.
      They had a test sale in a certain area in Germany, with only 5 books. But
      the books didn't go off very well, so they never launched the series
      here. But these 5 German books are quite rare and hard to find!
      The english books are often found on ebay. The printing is good but I don't
      like the bindings. But since the prices were very low, that is OK.

      Angelika