Miniature Classics Library

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
      Does anyone know about the miniature books published by Del Prado ?

      neale

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.

    • bj berrykeeper
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
        Hi Neale, I have a few of the Del Prado books in my collection. They are nicely made. Here is a website about them. http://www.jacklin.co.za/bounty.php I don't know anything about this company, so be careful if you order from them. I noticed that the business is located in South Africa, and there have been alot of internet scams coming from South Africa. I know that Del Prado is a publisher located in Madrid, Spain. bj

        Neale M Albert <nalbert@...> wrote:
        Does anyone know about the miniature books published by Del Prado ?

        neale

        This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.

        ---------------------------------

        "A person should think with his heart". Sun Bear 1890

      • Angelika Jaeck
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
          The DelPrado books where issued a few years ago in various countries:
          England, Spain, Greece, Italy and South Africa I know of so far.
          They had a test sale in a certain area in Germany, with only 5 books. But
          the books didn't go off very well, so they never launched the series
          here. But these 5 German books are quite rare and hard to find!
          The english books are often found on ebay. The printing is good but I don't
          like the bindings. But since the prices were very low, that is OK.

          Angelika