Greetings from Oxford

  • AlembicPrs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 1999
      Hi - at last we have got round to joining onelist so we can make contact with
      other MBS members. Life just seems to have been so busy lately. Some of the
      problems have been caused by buying a new computer. A step I dreaded taking
      and one that has proved every bit as frustrating as anticipated. We are
      still half on one computer and half on the other. Also frantically finishing
      binding books for Koblenz next month. We know Mainz quite well as we have
      attended book fairs there for a number of years and have passed Koblenz and
      camped nearby many years back with our children, so we are looking forward to
      seeing the city and also to meeting MBS friends again.

      Looking forward to Mini-news via onelist

      best wishes, Claire Bolton, The Alembic Press