Thanks.......

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Thank you to everyone in this group who kindly offered advice and
      information regarding the dispersal and sale of my collection of
      doll's house sized miniature books. It is always difficult to say
      goodbye to a much loved collection and in addition to my books I
      have been cataloguing the contents of my beloved doll's house in
      preparation for its sale early in the New Year.

      Several have already found new homes and I have posted a few of the
      remainder on Ebay today, with more to follow over the coming days
      and weeks. For anyone who is interested they are listed under
      seller 1098smm. They have a low starting price with no reserve and
      include titles from Barbara Raheb's Pennyweight Press, and the
      wonderful Glennifer Press based in Scotland where I was born......no
      surprises then that my collection includes titles such as Greyfriars
      Bobby and the poetry of Robert Burns :-)

      I do hope that my little books, which have given me so much
      pleasure, find appreciative, loving homes.

      Best wishes
      Sandra