Audrey Arellanes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      I just heard from Denetia Arellanes, the daughter of Miniature Book Society
      member Audrey Arellanes.

      Audrey passed away suddenly and unexpectedly last weekend.

      The funeral service will be held this saturday at turner and Stevens, 550
      Main Street, Alhambra Calif 91801.

      Denetia's address is 9441 Larosa Drive, Temple City, Calif, 91780. Her
      number is 626 286 6590.

      This is really sad. Audrey was with us in New Orleans a few short months
      ago.

      Neale M. Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.