Miniature Book- 'Buch Der Lieder' by Heinrich Heine

  • Moran Shachar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      Hello,

      My name is Moran and I have a miniature book- 'Buch Der Lieder' by Heinrich Heine.

      The book's sizes are: 3.5 cm on 5 cm (1.38 inch on 1.97 inch).
      It has 448 pages and a hard-brown-leather (or leather-like) cover.
      The book is from Leipzig 1907 by Schmidt & Gunther.
      The back cover says: Gesetzlich geschutzt.
      The book is in good condition.

      I was wondering if you can tell what is the book value and what can I do with it.
      Maybe you are interested in it.
      If you need a picture of the book, I can scan and send you one.

      Thanks,

      Moran.