RE: [miniaturebooks] Fred Board - The Book Board

  • Robert Bradbury
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2005
      Neil Borchert,
      I am a bookseller specializing in miniature books. I knew Fred Board and am familiar with his collection of miniature books. Should you be interested in selling some or all of his miniature books, I would be happy to discuss this with you. I shall look forward to hearing from you.
      Cheers,
      Bob

      Robert C. Bradbury
      Miniature Books