Great New Website from Gleniffer Press

  • Ian or Helen Macdonald
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2005
      Hi Folks
      Just to let you all know that we have a nice new website at www.glenifferpress.co.uk which you might like to look at and send us comments.
      We have tried our best to publicise the MBS.
      Best wishes from Bonnie Scotland
      Ian & Helen

    • bj berrykeeper
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hello everyone, I have a site for Hazeltine Piso Pocket Book Almanacs that I thought that someone here might be interested in also.

        Here is the link.....

        http://www.hazeltinepisoalmanacs.zoomshare.com/

        Nice to meet everyone.

        Beverly

        "A person should think with his heart". Sun Bear 1890