Midget Series from Burgess and Bowl.

  • Hardy Wineberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2005
      Do a book set of Burgess and Bowles Midget Series of French, German,
      Spanish and Italian have any value. These books were published in 1964
      and are in perfect condition. There were never been used and rarely
      even looked at. They are bound together with 2 piece leather strap
      that is in perfect condition also, the straps have the phrase - Parlez
      Vous - Habala Usted, print several times. Two books are red leather
      and two are black leather. I can't tell if it real leather but it is
      perfect condition.I have photos if you are interested.