Started 40 New Auctions tonight on eBay for MINIATURE BOOKS

  • jlmandel547
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      Hello,

      I just wanted to let everyone know that I started approximately 40
      eBay auctions tonight for miniature books.

      I am selling off my entire collection. Included are many limited and
      signed additions, including 1 by BARBARA J. RAHEB: History of
      Costume, copy 296 of 300 and signed by her (eBay item number: 6568388603).

      My eBay ID is: JMANDEL547

      Thank you

      John