Spanish Miniature Book

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      I have been offered a Spanish miniature book. It is Goigs a la Verge de
      Noria. 88 pages. Published in 1926. 6 x 8.3 cm. Illustrated. Paperbound. In
      perfact condition. 168 euros.

      It doesn't fit into my collection.

      Is anyone else interested in it?

      Neale Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.