extra book for sale

  • onemarbler
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
      Hello --
      I don't know how I ended up with two copies of the book "35
      Miniature Books in Designer Bindings", published by the Bromers in
      1987, but I did. It was originally $15. If someone would like the
      extra one, it's theirs for $10, including postage. The book is 4 1/2"
      square with full page color photos of the absolutely luscious
      bindings. It comes in a plastic box.

      Lavinia Adler
    • Lavinia Adler
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2005
        The extra book of miniature bindings has been spoken for. Thank you for
        your interest!

        Lavinia Adler