Miscellaneous

  • Dr Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 9:11 AM
      Hello, all!
      Just a few miscellaneous items, to keep the onelist alive:
      1, Thanks to Ralf for informing us about the registrations. Over 50 is respectable,
      considering the distance from North America (and that 90% of MBS members
      are Americans). The quality of registrants seems to be excellent and there
      should be good new contacts between Europeans and North Americans.
      2, Our own efforts to encourage book-swapping met with so-so success. We
      personally were able to consummate a few trades via the Internet from our
      list, but nobody else has a list you would be willing to put up for trade?
      I hope that starting with Rutland in 2000, there will be a designated
      "Trading Hour" bulit into the conclave timetable, so that collectors would
      be encouraged to bring their stuff for trade.
      3, Finally, we repeat a question to which we got no reply: does anybody know
      the whereabouts of Susan Acker - a one-time MBS member? We are looking
      for her book "Pueblo Art".
      See you in Germany and the rest of you, hopefully in Vermont, best wishes to all:

      Mary and Paul Devenyi