Memorial Service for Mike Canoso

  • Robert Bradbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 1:20 PM
      Greetings,
      Sandy and I shall attend the memorial service for Mike Canoso at
      Harvard University on October 11th. Several MBS members have sent nice notes
      about Mike to me and I shall make copies and give them to his family at this
      service. If others would like to send a note, I'll be happy to add it to
      this collection.
      Plans are underway for Mike's collection of miniature books to go to
      the University of Wyoming.
      Best wishes,
      Bob

      Robert C. Bradbury