Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 624

  • Philip Morrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      Ian & Helen's comments about Michael Canoso's gentle nature and
      wonderful outreach to newcomers is so true. He was among the first to
      welcome us at our initial Conclave. With his keen knowledge of
      miniatures and enthusiastic love of books in general, Mike offered help
      in our early miniature book-making. Once he even sent a video of a
      bookbinding workshop he had attended. We kept in touch with cards and
      occasional phone calls and letters in between Conclaves. Mike's warmth
      and unpretentiousness was ever evident and future Conclaves without
      his presence will just not seem the same. An individual whose
      friendship we hold dear... Phil & Anna Morrison.