Michael Canoso

  • Ian or Helen Macdonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Dear All,
      We are saddened by the news of the death of our dear old friend Mike Canoso.
      It was so good of Bob Bradbury to let us all know and we are now in touch with him about details.
      The MBS will miss this great and generous member. Mike was always so keen to help others, especially new comers.
      If anyone is going to the Memorial Service on October 11th at Harvard, would you please let us know.
      Bob has kindly agreed to keep in touch.
      Best regards
      Ian & Helen Macdonald
      The Gleniffer Press