Mike Canoso

  • Robert Bradbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 1:36 PM
      Dear Friends,
      Michael Canoso passed away last weekend. There will be no funeral
      services as his body was cremated and the ashes will be returned to his home
      in Wyoming. There will be a memorial service at Harvard on October 11. I do
      not think that an obituary has yet been published in the Boston Globe but
      when it appears I shall forward it to all of you.
      Sandy and I spent the day with Mike in Cambridge on August 25th and had
      a wonderful visit. Mike showed no signs of ill health and his wonderful good
      humor pervaded our day with him. Apparently, Mike died the next day.
      We shall miss him.

      Bob Bradbury