The Katrina Tragedy

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Dear Friends

      My heart goes out to Tammy, and to any other MBS member who has been caught
      in this horror.

      It is hard to believe that the wonderful beautiful city where we had our
      Conclave such a short time ago has been effectively destroyed. I keep
      thinking of the driver of the bus tour we took on monday and wonder how "me
      myself" is surviving.

      When I learn how Tammy and others have fared I will do all I can to help
      her and them and I know that others will join me. Pat is already
      spearheading such an effort.

      Let us all send her our prayers and let us all hope that somehow she has
      not been hurt in this disaster.

      Neale

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.