A wonderful new catalog

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2005
      I just received one of the nicest catalogs of miniature books I have ever
      seen.

      It is "The Miniature Book Collection of Lois Boorman".

      It has just (this week) been published by Joshua Heller, a rare book dealer
      in Washington, DC.

      It includes 396 books, most illustrated in color.

      I didn't Lois, but she certainly has good taste in collectng miniature
      books. And I'm pleased that her collection is being sold, so others can
      have the pleasure or owing these books.

      The catalog costs $25, and its a bargain. If you want to buy one you should
      get in touch with Joshua at hellerbkdc@....

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.