2005 Book Exhibition Catalog

  • motherg2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2005
      To Frank Anderson, Ray and Barbara Williamson and Shannon Nelson: The
      best catalog yet! And as each succeeding catalog gets better and
      better, surely there's
      an incentive to keep at it until you've reached the peak of
      perfection! (On second
      thought, I can't really find any ways to improve!)
      The organization...the quality of photography...the writing...the
      printing.
      Everything with a sense of taste and style... And completed on time,
      besides.
      When I get asked what MBS is all about, all I have to do is show off
      the catalog. Proudly!
      Phil Morrison.