Exhibition Catalog

  • Laura Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2005
      Just got my 2005 MBS Miniature Book Exhibition Catalog in the mail and
      I just had to write to thank everyone involved in this wonderful
      venture. Barbara and Frank and the whole team put together a
      top-quality catalog that will serve as inspiration for years to come.
      Such crisp, clear photographs and thorough copy. And the books... oh,
      the books. Each artist has created such amazing books! Thank you all.

      I can't wait to see more in 2006 in Ann Arbor--I grew up in the area,
      so it will be a nice visit home. Hope to see you all then.

      Have a good day,

      Laura