Grolier Exhibition

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      A sharp eyed reader of email has pointed out that I made a small, but
      significant, error in my previous email.

      The Grolier exhibition will of course be in 2006, not 2005.

      Sorry about that.

      Neale

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.