Grolier exhibition of miniature books

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Next year I will be exhibiting my collection of designer bound miniature
      books at the Grolier Club in New York City. There will be approximately 250
      bindings in the exhibition.

      The exhibition will open on thursday september 14th, 2005, and close on
      November 3rd.

      It will be open to the public from 2 to 5 pm, monday through saturday.

      There will be a special reception at the Grolier on friday september 15th
      for members of the Miniature Book Society and the binders who worked for
      me.

      This exhibition follows immediately after the 2005 Conclave in Ann Arbor. I
      am hoping that many of the Conclave attendees will come to New York to
      attend the reception. One member has already said that he and his wife will
      be here. He suggested that I try to arrange a block of rooms in a suitable
      NYC hotel at an attractive rate. If you let me know that you are thinking
      of coming I will see to this.

      A book of the collection will be published as the catalog of the
      exhibition. I am working on that with Joe Freedman of the Saraband Press. I
      was introduced to Joe by MBS member Ed Hutchins.

      More information to follow.

      Neale m. Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.