Fond memories of New Orleans Conclave PHOTOS!

  • inkydew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      Here's the link for photos I took during the Conclave weekend. These do
      not compare to the awesome job our photographer/Member, Ray Williamson
      took!!! In fact, some are blurry and most times I forgot I had the
      camera, so my apologies to all those I left out. But I hope you enjoy
      them anyway!

      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4241925&a=31840927&f=

      Tammy- you and your assistants did one heck of a job!!! THANK YOU for
      a successful Conclave!

      And many thanks to all the members who came to partake in the
      festivities. Most important, thanks to all of you who volunteered!

      Now let's get those new members!
      Eileen Cummings