Final Conclave Update

  • Tamela Camp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2005
      Dear MBS Friends,

      The time of Grand Conclave XXIII is almost upon us. Some of us will start
      gathering in a few days to enjoy New Orleans before the Conclave begins;
      some arrive as early as Tuesday. I will arrive Wednesday afternoon
      myself. I wish all of you safe travel as you make your way to New
      Orleans.

      Remember to pack lightweight clothing for out of doors; however, all
      buildings are air conditioned and a light sweater or jacket may be called
      for if you are cold by nature. Afternoon showers are quite common in the
      South, so you may wish to bring a light rain jacket, an umbrella or a
      rain poncho.

      We are 72 strong, with another 6 joining us for the Sunday evening
      banquet. I am looking forward to seeing each of you and to meeting those
      of you that I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting. I particularly
      wish to welcome those making the trip to a Conclave for the first time.

      If any of you traveling would like my mobile number in case you need to
      reach me, please e-mail me and I will be glad to give it to you.

      Take Care, and I will see you later this week!

      Bon Voyage,
      Tammy