Conclave update

  • Tamela Camp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
      Dear MBS Friends,

      All is well in the southeastern U.S. Hurricane Dennis has come ashore in
      western Florida, and so far everything is okay in Mississippi. It doesn't
      seem that things got as bad as was earlier feared. Edward and I are
      working furiously this afternoon to finish up last minute details and are
      making great progress this rainy afternoon.

      Please add Julian Edison to your list of registered attendees. He has
      confirmed his plans to attend the Conclave. We are so happy to have the
      distinguished editor of the Miniature Book News join us in New Orleans. I
      truly look forward to seeing you all in about 10 days. Keep your fingers
      crossed for no further tropical storm activity as our gathering
      approaches.

      Cheers,
      Tammy