Info miniature books

  • giusabatini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
      Hello, my mane is Giuseppe and I lIve in Italy. I am a neophyte and I
      would want to know more on the world of the miniature books. You can
      indicate to me manuals, guides, catalogs, specific books on the world
      of the miniature books ?

      Thanks to all
    • digital_crafts
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
        Ciao Giuseppe et al!

        Here are instructions for making a very simple mini book with a lot of
        creative potential:

        http://digitalcrafts.net/gallery/

        Greetings, Abby