Conclave update

  • Tamela Camp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Dear MBS members,

      I just wanted to update you on 2 new members, Bill and Vicky Stewart.
      They will also be joining us in New Orleans. They own an antiquarian book
      shop in Birmingham, Alabama. So, please welcome them to our group and add
      them to your list of attendees, if you are keeping count!

      Remember today is the deadline to register for the conclave and the
      hotel. Please let me know if you would like to join us in New Orleans at
      tcminibks@... today!

      See many of you soon,
      Tammy Camp
      Host of MBS Grand Conclave XXIII
      New Orleans, Louisiana USA
      July 22nd-25th, 2005
    • Tamela Camp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
        Dear MBS Friends,

        All is well in the southeastern U.S. Hurricane Dennis has come ashore in
        western Florida, and so far everything is okay in Mississippi. It doesn't
        seem that things got as bad as was earlier feared. Edward and I are
        working furiously this afternoon to finish up last minute details and are
        making great progress this rainy afternoon.

        Please add Julian Edison to your list of registered attendees. He has
        confirmed his plans to attend the Conclave. We are so happy to have the
        distinguished editor of the Miniature Book News join us in New Orleans. I
        truly look forward to seeing you all in about 10 days. Keep your fingers
        crossed for no further tropical storm activity as our gathering
        approaches.

        Cheers,
        Tammy