Conclave additions/deadline

  • Tamela Camp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 7:49 PM
      Hello MBS members,

      I have 2 more additions to our registration list. Diane Peterson and
      Heather Courtney-Manzo(Barbara Williamson's daughter). We may yet have a
      few more. If you haven't made a final commitment to attend our 23rd Grand
      Conclave in New Orleans on July 22nd through July 25th, I encourage you
      to sign up now! I believe that it will indeed be "grand"!

      Just a reminder about our looming deadlines: The deadline to register for
      the conclave is July 1st. Please contact me at tcminibks@... or
      1.601.582.3743 for further information and assistance. The deadline to
      register at the conclave hotel, The Royal St. Charles, is also July 1st.
      Please call 1.504.587.3700, and ask for the MBS rate of $89.00 per night.
      If necessary, mention the Director of Sales' name, Tracie Lewis, to
      insure the promised rate. The deadline to donate keepsakes is June 30th.
      Please send them to Edward Hoyenski. Otherwise, you may bring them with
      you to New Orleans to hand out. The deadline for donating auction items
      is also June 30th. Please forward those items to Joan Boring right away.
      The final deadline is for the silent auction. It is also June 30th. Jon
      Mayo is accepting those donations. Thank you so much for your very
      generous donations thus far.

      For those of you who have confirmed your attendance but not yet mailed
      your registration form to me, please do so right away. I need the
      information from the form to make the final arrangements. All addresses
      may be found in the MBS Membership Yearbook.

      I look forward to seeing all of you soon. Best wishes for a pleasant
      journey to "The Big Easy".

      Your 2005 host,
      Tammy