2 additions to our attendance

  • tcminibks@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 11:46 AM
      Dear Members,

      Just to update the New Orleans attendance list:
      Shannon Nelson and Barbara Raheb have joined the list of people attending the conclave. Welcome! We are excited to have you.

      It has been brought to my attention that some people are having difficulty getting rooms at the Royal St. Charles for our guaranteed rate. Please rest assured that rooms ARE still available at the $89.00 a night rate. Please use the 504.587.3700 phone number, which is apparently an "in-house" number. I guess you have to call that number when you have a special rate. Then, if anyone says that no rooms are available for that rate, please mention Ms. Tracie Lewis' name. She is the director of Sales for the hotel as well as its sister hotels. She has given us until July 1st to book rooms at this rate. Do not take no for an answer! I have e-mailed both Ms. Lewis and Mr. Pepper, the Convention Manager, regarding this issue. I expect answers from them soon. However, until then, if you have any problems mention Tracie Lewis. Her name should get you what you need. If not, please contact me at tcminibks@... or 601.582.3743 for assistance. Sorry for this glitch, and thank you for your patience.

      See you in 4 weeks!

      Happy Traveling,
      Tammy