New book

  • David Horner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      Hello all,

      Just want to let you all know that I have the type all set for my next
      book. First in a series.
      I think this one is going to be quite a surprise, quite unique.

      I enjoy reading the mail every few days, keeping up with what is going
      on. Sorry I can't go to Conclave.

      Neale, didn't know you were in the habit of handling such large amounts
      of money! HA HA.

      All for now

      David Horner
      Impressions Press

      --
      David Horner,

      "Start your own business on the internet"
      Major Marketing Breakthrough--FREE Demonstration
      www.lifeforceintl.com/8713601/index1.shtml