New to the group...

  • Patrice
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2005
      I am so delighted to find this group, and I'm new to collecting
      miniature books ... but with silver bindings... (like the mini books
      wasn't a hard enough thing to find... )... can anyone point me in the
      direction of info on this very narrow field and sources... thanks so
      much in advance for any direction anyone can provide.
    • Barbara Williamson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2005
        Hi Patrice,

        You really should come to the Miniature Book Society's Conclave in New Orleans Louisana in July. There is a Book Fair there and many vendors who will probably have lots of silver bound mini books. Go to www.mbs.org for more information. It is a great and welcoming group of people who just relish a new comrade in the miniature book arena.

        There is a seller named Lani Kowal who sells on ebay and who is an MBS member. She lives in Toronto Canada. I have seen many a silver binding in her offerings. Her email address (not ebay email) is lkowal@...

        We would love for you to join the Miniature Book Society. It is a great society, inexpensive to join and many wonderful perks. Please think about it. For info on that, check www.mbs.org

        Good to have you among us!

        Barbara Williamson
        Miniature Book Society Board of Governors