Jack Milroy portraits of the Queen info requested

  • skane10312
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      I was given from a dear friend the above listed miniature book. After
      researching the internet, I found that there are 2 collections that
      have this identical book. Both collections have a higher edition
      number. Mine is listed as number 33 of 100.

      I am not a collector by any means, and am intersted in selling this
      book. It is in excellent condition and has all the stamps entact.

      Sincerely,

      skane10352@...