Midget Dictionaries

  • kristiemurders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      Hello,
      I just acquired a set of dictionaries, and was wondering if any of
      you could give me some info. I had no idea until I tried researching
      them how cool these little books are. They are all leather bound and
      made in England. They were printed in Belgum and are called Midget
      series dictionaries. They are titled as followed:
      English
      English-German
      English-Spanish
      English-Italian
      English-French

      The pages have gold on them, and the writing and detail on the cover
      is also in gold.

      The first page in the English dictionary goes as follows:
      De Luxe Edition
      Ideal for
      Gifts and Prizes
      The "Midget" Series