A Question From A Newbie :0)

  • hianheart_420
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      When making miniature leather books, is it better to glue the page-
      folds together, sew them together, or both glue & sew them together?
      If it's better to sew or sew & glue the pages in, do you use a
      miniature version of the sewing frame used by bookbinders?

      My goal is to learn how to make quality leather dollhouse books for my
      dollhouse library.

      Thanks in advance!

      - Corena :0)