more info from here

  • Richard Steiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 5:08 AM
      Hello, Mincka, and thanks for the reply. I teach in both english
      and japanese. Of course, most of my students are Japanese,
      but I do have some foreigners. I also teach woodblock
      printmaking to deaf adults. I can sign a little, but some of them
      cannot sign at all. So it comes down to teaching by the See-and-
      Do method. I have been teaching at the Kyoto Deaf Center for 18
      years now. Been teaching to the others since 1980; been
      studying woodblock printmaking since 1970. And still learning.
      And you are a binder? Miniature books, too?