getting aboard

  • Richard Steiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hello fellow members of Yahoo Miniature Books. I have just
      joined and am looking forward very much to exchanging info and
      stories and whatall with you all. I live in Kyoto and am the
      president of the Kyoto Miniature Book Society. My life is
      woodblock printmaking and I teach that plus miniature book
      making (and very recently, lino cut). Here in Japan, there are
      rather many book makers and very many collectors. But in my
      workshop, we design, write, carve, print, bind and display the
      books we make. No machine, all hand.
      More info as we get to know one another.
      Richard