Miniature Book Exhibition in Montreal, Que. Canada

  • inkydew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2005
      Hello Fellow MBS enthusiasts!
      I received an announcement today, totally in FRENCH, but in a nutshell,
      it says:
      On the occasion of the Inauguration of the Main Library, from May 3 -
      Aug. 28, 2005, there will be an exhibition of miniature books from the
      M. Hubert Silvain collection. The title of exhibition, "FOUR CENTURIES
      OF MINIATURE BOOKS". Hrs open to the public, Tues.-Sun. 10AM-10PM.
      Address and phone number below:
      Grande Bibliotheque
      475 boulevard de Maisonneuve Est
      Montreal, Quebec H2L 5C4