New Orleans Conclave

  • Kathy King
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2005
      Anyone who is wishing to send their registration money for the conclave
      through PayPal, please include an extra $15.00 for the fee which PayPal
      charges.

      Tammy will need all the funds listed on the registration form to cover
      costs.

      Thanks

      Kathy King

      MBS Treasurer

      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2005
        As President of the Miniature Book Society I would like to second Tammy's
        recent invitation to come to the MBS Conclave in New Orleans.

        Conclave weekend is one of the best times of the year for lovers of
        miniature books.

        Not just the chance to see wionderful miniature books but also the chance
        to meet and become friends with wonderful people.

        I hope to see many of you there.

        Neale M. Albert

        Thank You.
      • Tamela Camp
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2005
          Dear MBS Members,

          As I look at the calendar today, I see that in 6 weeks many of us will
          begin gathering in New Orleans for the 2005 edition of the Miniature Book
          Society's Grand Conclave. I do hope that many of you are planning to
          attend. Thanks to all of you who have already sent in your registration
          forms or have e-mailed me with your plans to attend. It helps
          tremendously in the planning to know as soon as possible how many are
          attending.

          If you are still undecided, I encourage you to make plans to come. Our
          weekends together are priceless. We have such a good time visiting and
          viewing miniature books as well as seeing the sights of the host city. I
          cannot stress enough what an MBS member misses out on when they do not
          attend the yearly conclave.

          If you are planning to come, but haven't yet sent in an acknowledgement,
          please do so. If you will drop me an e-mail telling me of your intention
          to attend, it would be so helpful. Also, if you are coming, let me know
          in your e-mail if you will need a table for the book fair and if you plan
          to stay for the Monday trip. If I receive a reply in the affirmative via
          e-mail, then I am willing to extend the deadline for the registration
          form and payment, if that will be helpful to you. I will need those items
          no later than July 1st,however; if you need to discuss these or other
          alternate arrangements, please feel free to e-mail me at
          tcminibks@... or call me at 1.601.582.3743. The deadline of June
          21st is a month ahead of the conclave. This is a standard time frame used
          to accurately plan for the meeting. It is also the deadline for booking a
          room at the conclave hotel, The Royal St.
          Charles(800.268.9749/504.587.3700). While I cannot change the hotel
          deadline, I am willing to work with anyone who needs an adjustment of the
          registration deadline. However, I do need to know in advance if you need
          to take advantage of this offer. You can do this by e-mailing or calling
          me. If you have any questions, please contact me as well.

          I hope to see you next month in New Orleans. Won't you join your book
          friends for a time of fun and friendship in the"Big Easy"?

          Best regards to you all,
          Tamela C. (Tammy) Camp
          MBS Grand Conclave 2005 Host