Exhibition

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2005
      Hi!

      any one planing a trip to Germany in the next month should try to come to
      Berlin!

      Our miniature book society "Freundeskreis Miniaturbuch Berlin" and the
      Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin (Central Library of Berlin) will be
      hosting a miniature book exhibition at this library. It will be on from
      April 16 to June 3, 2005.

      You can find the opening hours on our website www.minibuch-berlin.de . Only
      in German, but I will upload an English page in a few days. Also, there is
      a notice in the new edition of the MBS Newsletter, on page 11.

      Or contact me for more information.

      Best wishes,
      Angelika
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13 9:22 AM
        Part of my miniature book collection will be exhibited this Summer at the
        Headley-Whitney Museum in Lexington, Kentucky.

        The title of the exhibition is "Brush Up Your Shakespeare : Miniature
        Designer Bindings From The Collection of Neale M. Albert."

        The exhibition will run from mid August to mid October.

        IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
        that any
        attachments)
        of (i) avoiding
        recommending

        (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
        www.paulweiss.com
        notify us immediately.