mini coffee table book

  • zazz_w
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 3:37 AM
      i was wondering if somebody might be able to help me?

      i am in the process of putting together what might best be described as
      a mini coffeetable book full of photos ect..

      approx 4inches by 3inches in height...hardbound with 50 pages ..the
      pages intself would be slightly smaller and using a very traditonal
      feel in its binding ect.

      anyway ..when i went to see if i could get a quote from my printer he
      told me he couldnt go that small in terms of binding.

      is there anyone out there who could point me in the right direction as
      i know this kind of book exists..i bought something exactly like this
      in SanFrancisco which was supposedly printed in Singapore and retailing
      for just 5 us dollars.

      many thanks zazz