Miniature Books

  • Dawn Bauer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hi,
      I am having trouble trying to come up with enough ideas for the book
      swap. I have googled and yahooed and joined the miniature book clubs
      and have gotten some info. Can anyone give me some ideas of what they
      are doing? I've got some info on Fanfold pages and an accordion book,
      but I guess I having trouble picturing what these are going to look
      like. What size should they be? If all don't have to have "pages"
      what are you using to make the book? Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Dawn
    • Kathy King
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
        ALL:

        Since this CBS video program feature is now one day old, you can retrieve it
        by logging on to the website below. Then put "Grolier Club" into the Search
        Box, & click.

        Enjoy!

        Julian

        Good morning, all; the CBS news segment is up online on the WCBS television
        website, link shown as below. You may have to select the program from the
        "Entertainment" menu, by clicking on the picture of a miniature book:

        http://wcbstv.com/video <http://wcbstv.com/video/>