Website/New Orleans Conclave

  • tcminibks@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello Friends,

      I just wanted to say how great the new web site looks! Jill did a fantastic job on it. I had seen it while checking out the Conclave information on the temporary web site and I was so anxious for everyone else to see it as well. Be sure to look for the program outline for the 2005 MBS Grand Conclave XXIII. You may also print out your registration forms if you are anxious to get signed up for the Conclave. Just send the form along with payment to the address listed. If you need to get in contact with me, my phone and e-mail information is also available there.

      I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of pocket from April 7th-April 12th. I am taking a bus of students and parents on a trip to Washington,D.C. This is the other major event that I have been working on this year! If you contacted me during this time, I did not want you to think that I had not received your messages. I will respond as soon after I return as possible.

      I am looking forward to hearing from many of you as you begin to register for this year's Grand Conclave. I am so anxious to see you all this summer! Just a bit of Southern slang creeping in to my speech to get you ready for New Orleans!

      Tammy Camp