2005 Conclave

  • mnmini15
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      Hello all! Greetings from Minnesota. Tammy, I've got my plane
      tickets bought and hotel reservations confirmed for Conclave 2005!!
      Only wish it was time to go tommorrow! Looking forward to some
      warmer weather. Hope to see you all there in July!It works out
      better having the conclave during the summer for those of us who
      have kids in school. Best wishes to you all. Kim Molitor