Muir Dawson passes...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      This from the BOOK_ARTS-L message board:

      I have received word from Don Guyot (who was contacted by Ingrid Weimann)
      that Muir Dawson, late of Dawsons Book Shop, Los Angeles, passed away
      while
      gardening, on 21 February. I have no other information, but he will be
      missed by the book arts community, including those book collectors whose
      collections were enhanced by the volumes obtained from him.

      Sincere condolences to Agnes and family.

      Vi Wilson