BookFest 2005

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2005
      Miniature Book Society member Ed Hutchins is organizing BookFest 2005.

      It will be held on April 8 and 9, here in New York City. For details go to
      www.BookFest.com.

      BookFest isn't solely for miniature books. But four MBS members -- Alicia
      Bailey, Ed, Peter and Donna Thomas and Jill Timm -- will be there, and
      their work is wonderful.

      My wife, Margaret, and I will be hosting an informal gathering of members
      of MBS the next day, Sunday afternoon, at our home on Park Avenue and 75th
      Street. Peter Thomas will give a talk about his work. All MBS members who
      will be attending bookfest are welcome. But please rsvp and let us know.
      Our number is 212 861 9093.

      I hope that members of this group who aren't MBS members will join MBS and
      come to BookFest and to the gathering at our home.

      Its easy to join MBS. Just go to www.mbs.org. Or call me. Or come to
      BookFest and join there.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.