Attention all miniature book dealers and publishers.

  • jtimm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      Attention all miniature book dealers and publishers.

      The MBS web site is receiving a major overhaul.
      There will be some changes on the pages that list MBS dealers and publishers.

      Dealers:

      All dealers must be current members of MBS. If you haven't paid your dues for 2005, please do so before the end of February. Check your link on the MBS current page, if it is ok, do nothing, if not let me know any corrections.

      Publishers:

      All publishers must be current members of MBS. If you haven't paid your dues for 2005, please do so before the end of February. There are 2 types of publishers links, the preferred link is a direct link to your web site. This way you can keep your new books up to date and post as much info as you want.

      If you don't have a web site, MBS will post 1 page for you with 1 book photo and description, and contact info. At a later date a sample page will be posted so you can see the layout that will be used for all such pages. Please submit this info via email. Proof your text, what I get is what you will see (unless too long). Photos should be a jpeg about 350x350 pixels max and about 1000 characters of text or about 175 words max, shorter is fine. If you don't have access to a scanner then mail me a good quality color photo, and I will scan it for you. Please send SASE if you want the photo back.

      If you have a page on the current MBS site. I will use what you have, if you have more than one book I will pick out one to use. Being a visual person I tend to select by how good or interesting the photos are. Send me new stuff next week, the 24th at the very latest.

      Time line:
      My goal is to post the new site by or before Feb 28th. I need all info and photos by the Feb 24th at the latest, please ...earlier is better! There will be no changes after site is posted until after April. I'll be swamped getting ready for a book show and sales trip.

      Your new Webmistress, Jill

      please send to jtimm@...
      or
      Jill Timm