Re: books/stamps

  • jtimm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      Angelika, and anyone else!

      I have a new little book out titled Butterflies Fly. It is a bright, fun little book full of colorful butterflies depicted on actual worldwide postage stamps. Made of 3 alternating signatures of multihued handmade paper sewn on an accordion folded center. Thermal embossed butterflies on paper slip case and book cover. Limited to an edition of 100. Book with deluxe hard cloth covered case is $95. Book with paper slipcase is $70.
    • Angelika Jaeck
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
        Hi Jill!

        thanks for the information! The book is beautiful.
        For anyone wanting to have a look, here is the url:

        http://www.mysticalplaces.com/index.html

        Angelika