Pat Baldwin

  • Kathy King
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      Pat:

      Your message was very interesting. You are lucky to have had such an
      experience. China is a fascinating country. Good luck on your return.
      Also, can you send me a message to my email address letting me know a good
      mailing address for you? We have been trying to send you some MBS postal
      mail but it is being returned to me. I don't want you to miss out on your
      MBS items. Also a reminder your dues are up for renewal for 2005.

      Thanks,

      Kathy King

      MBS Treasurer