MBS Traveling Exhibit

  • Patricia & Stephen Pistner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 1999
      Hello,

      I am responsible for scheduleing the MBS's Traveling Exhibit in Public and University Libraries across the country. The exhibit has just left the Kansas City Miniature Museum at the Univesity of Kansas. It is en route to the Evanston Library, near Northwestern University in Illinois.

      If you have any contacts at institutions that would be interested in hosting the exhibit, please let me know.

      Pat Pistner
      pistner@...